Simple works fine

no strings attached;

12/12/2005

noone but me from URL @ 8:53 PM

my nose is currently in the fifth position for the SEA games, relay: running noses.
it'll probably qualify for the olympics by wednesday.

i don't know if you've ever noticed, but whenever you're down or sth,
you also tend to fall sick?
and then when you wake up frm slp, your eyes are wet, like you've been crying in your sleep.

so its really all in the mind huhh.
you can actually control falling sick.- to a certain extent.
no wonder i rarely fall sick.

heh. i don't know wthell.
but everytime i get confirmation for all the pieces of the puzzle i've put together, i get so disappointed and whatnot.
its like, i know. i've been living in denial. and when im brought to face it, oh, T H E N i get depressed and laadidaa.
dumb la.
and my laughter is so fake, im shocked at myself. ha ha.
anyway another resolution, im oh-so-not gna live another TWO freaking yrs of a facade.
so, ha ha again.
ha ha. i think im sick lah.
honestly, i wish i was bitten with a CONTAMINATED aedes mosquito.
ha ha

okay. im gone. but i like this song.

Look at me
I will never pass for a perfect bride
Or a perfect daughter
Can it beI'm not meant to play this part?
Now I see
That if I were truly
To by myself
I would break my fam'ly's heart.

Who is that girl I see
Staring straight
Back at me?
Why is my reflection someone I don't know?
Somehow I cannot hide
Who I am
Though I've tried
When will my reflection show
Who I am inside?
When will my reflection show
Who I am inside?
frm mulan- saturday's ch5 show.

template by seven ten design